Saturday, January 8, 2011

"How big is your EGO?"

http://oi55.tinypic.com/2nvt9ps.jpg
This is a question many of you should be ask, "How big if your EGO?". Many people think they are just so awesome, myself being one of them has very big Ego, which has been proven not such a good thing.

If you haven't heard by now, there is a new magazine coming to dollywood. One that I'm uberly EXITED for, one that I already know WILL be HUGE! Ego Magazine owned by the two Tcholas93 and .marcela.. is set to my understanding to be release at the end of February, beginning of March. Honestly just by looking at the spoiler I'm sold!

Are any of you looking to be a Model? Here your chance to be one of the models in Ego Magazine! And there will also be some advertisement pages in the magazine so contact the owners!

egomagazine.blogspot.com

No comments: