Saturday, February 18, 2012

Do we need guns on Stardoll?


The members of Stardoll have been getting more and more creative the past 2 months or so. After Stardoll surprised us all with a new StarDesign Jewelry people have been creating everything from new hairstyles, ipads, earrings, eyes, shoes, and pretty much everything.

But today I found a design that was very shocking. It was a gun create by CelebridadeJuu! I first saw the gun when I arrived to a page with the medoll dressed up as a Native American holding a gun. I couldn't help but laugh, but I know for certain that guns should not be on Stardoll. It will influence inapporpiate behavior, just maddness, and I don't think Stardoll is going to find it edgy and funny as I did. Stardoll is about Fame, Fun, and Fashion(I think), not Gangs, Guns, and Violence (Couldn't think of another 'G' word).
What do you think about the guns? Going to buy one?

No comments: