Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Applead/PonijsLV Takes A Hint

I'm probably going to get bashed to the floor for posting this, and it is not my personal take on Tyler.
It's official- PonijsLV is leaving Stardoll. Tyler has decided to leave Stardoll, and only come to check up on things. Upon hearing this, I immediately said that I would miss him, even though we fought a lot. I mean, who else would I call a skanky bedheaded hoe? (:
Apparently, some people feel happy that he's leaving. Some people have questions that will always be left unanswered- such as is Tyler gay? Many many people have questioned this and think he'd be happier if he just admitted it.
I have come out to just four people, and now it'll be the whole Stardoll world. I'm bisexual, and proud. I don't care if you hate me for this, it's your problem, not mine.
Anyway, drop by his account to leave him goodbye messages! Leave your opinions in the comments.
I wish Tyler the best of luck!
Ta-Ta Tyler.

________
From Linda:

If you don't know Tyler... he is/was the last active (somewhat) blogger left on Haus of Sin.

9 comments:

Dollywood Gossip said...

Who?

xoxo Dolly Woods

Linda/Elite-girl said...

Who is that?

Oh I'm one of the four people you told:)

HausOfGossip said...

@Linda He wrotes for Haus of Sin, not for Haus OF Gossip. I'm a solo blogger.

nik - firecracker. said...

hahaha, :)
bye tylerrr! won't be missed.
haus of sin was actually good back when manolo/blake/i wrote for it.

AND then mia fired us all and hired other people and it'd flopped.
(:

Anonymous said...

who cares? shes a nobody.

Linda/Elite-girl said...

So sorry, forgot the name. Wasn't really my fave blog, but Haus of Gossip is:D

Broke Girl said...

LOOOOLL! i thought TYLERISBOLD is leaving hehehehehehe! im like errr huh? wtf?! really? didnt he just opened TTT again? LOL

Anonymous said...

i bet he's not even leaving.
it's just for attention.

Anonymous said...

*giggles* Haus Of Sin was great when the trio of sexbombs were incharge after that came it's downfall...shame really it was supposed to be a nightclub