Monday, July 19, 2010

A Lingerie Line


Maybe some of you may know that Miss_LolitaF is working on new project which will be a, Lingerie line! The idea is crazy, I mean I don't want to see boobs and vay-jay-jays but with a mind like Lolita's I'm sure she will make is tasteful yet classy. With a graphics designer like ForeverGorgeous by your side its kind of hard to go wrong.

Lolita has a sexy side to her, when I was talking to her on KOM's account before I came out about who I really was she suggest that I'd do a Play Boy magazine for Stardoll. Thats a bit out there but she takes riskes which I love. Hopefully this project is successful.

Another thing I hope is that the models whom are wearing the lingerie aren't anorexic whore, starving for a cheeseburger!
*Edit*
The team members are
Miss_LolitaF - Creative Director
Hunnigall, Reira422 & Evita.Sweet - Graphic Designers.
Models are: Mirka_17, Superoh & M_Themis
Can't wait to see!

5 comments:

Miss_LolitaF / Lolita Elisabeth said...

Linda, thanks so much for the feature. To be honest the team is:

Miss_LolitaF - Creative Director
Hunnigall, Reira422 & Evita.Sweet - Graphic Designers.

Miss_LolitaF / Lolita Elisabeth said...

And Models are: Mirka_17, Superoh & M_Themis

Dei said...

Will it be called 'Lolita's Tresures', 'Lolita's Opened Box', or 'Lolita's Not So Secrets'

Lol.

GothRibbon/Christine said...

Noting new. This idea was already used by many unknown and known users on SD.

GothRibbon

Miss_LolitaF / Lolita Elisabeth said...

Like?