Monday, June 28, 2010

Hello !

Hey guys, it's Rachel/Nik (firecracker.) here. I'm the newest writer for Stardoll's King Of Media. I'm not gonna tell you about my whole life, just a few key points. I'm a blogger, I've written with The Stardoll Freakshow and the Haus of Sin, back when they were up and running. ; ) Anyways, I'm here to tell you about all the latest gossip, fashion do's + dont's, and about anything that catches my eye in the Stardoll world. If you have any ideas or gossip - hit me up on my guestbook or through message.


Also, I'd like to promote The Style Diary, a new fashion-related blog created by Blake (-Pop_Tart-) . This is what he has to say about his new project :

"The Style Diary is all about my outfits and makeup in Stardoll. I will include a picture of the outfit, the inspiration, and my input on the outfit. I will occasionally invite others to have one post about their outfit of the day. To be chosen for this, you must be a follower and my friend on Stardoll."

As you can see, this blog will have potential, as he'll post consistently and it's just a good idea. ; ) So, head on over to http://stardollstylediary.blogspot.com/ , and check it out. Personally, I think and hope it'll be a success!

Rachel.

No comments: