Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Guess who is back! Teale


The girl behind the loop-hole conspiracy Teale/Hifof is back on stardoll. She has been a member since Decemeber 29,2009 and now goes by the name of Debbie but her stardoll account is Servati. Teale is know for many many things, she was part in the scam that took place with Singingmermaid and the friend at the time josie-io, the loop-hole, outing FakeShake3's ugly side and many other thing.

The other day Lolita and I interview Sloane because word on the street is that she knows who Teale is, and that Teale is still a active member on stardoll. Well the rumors are true, Sloane does know who Teale is and today she spilled it all.

[10:38:58 AM] I'll play it like Slaggy so you won't know it was meeeee: Still want to know who Teale is? It's Servati - warning, she's a big bitch, approach with caution. [10:40:06 AM] Linda: Servati is really teale? Woow! I don't know her but thanks you.:D [10:40:45 AM] I'll play it like Slaggy so you won't know it was meeeee: Yep, I have proof if you need it too. [10:40:54 AM] Linda: Yeah can you please show me? [10:41:55 AM] I'll play it like Slaggy so you won't know it was meeeee: ~Debbie~ /).(\ [02/02/2010 7:38:51 PM] Sloane: Asshole [02/02/2010 7:39:00 PM] Sloane: Ohh.. Who was your old account? [02/02/2010 7:39:01 PM] ~Debbie~ /).(\: I know. [02/02/2010 7:39:10 PM] ~Debbie~ /).(\: uh.. Teale? :P [02/02/2010 7:39:44 PM] Sloane: Noooooooooo [02/02/2010 7:39:48 PM] ~Debbie~ /).(\: D; [02/02/2010 7:39:56 PM] ~Debbie~ /).(\: heart break! [02/02/2010 7:40:11 PM] Sloane: Seriously? [02/02/2010 7:40:22 PM] ~Debbie~ /).(\: maybe (chuckle) [02/02/2010 7:41:16 PM] ~Debbie~ /).(\: But you made ur account July of last year so D; if you know who Teale was well you have to know from mostly negative

Well I don't know too much about Teale but from what I read in Perez Star Gossip, she Psycho, caused lots of drama, and the biggest fame whore on Stardoll at the time! Teale was the girl to be talked about, and well she is back and her medoll looks exactly the same as her other accounts Hifof/Teale before they were deleted. I'm sure Dan_Puffs can't wait to hear that she is back!

If there is more to the story I'll update later.

Poser or real deal?

25 comments:

Mimi_Mami said...

Why am I not surprised that Slaggot has something to do with this: "Teale is back"

Gosh, stop being an attention skeeking wannabe, will you?

Anonymous said...

omg.

Slaggot said...

Hey, Linda and Lolita approached me.

Linda/Elite-girl said...

True.

firecracker. said...

Well, :P
she's been back for a while, most people know it was her on Servati since quite a while. ( :

Linda/Elite-girl said...

I don't think most people knew, maybe a few...

Hannah (iluvmumble333) said...

True.. she was asked....

I think some people knew...

Anonymous said...

Servati is Teale, she told me once.

Madisson - BrissieBella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madisson - BrissieBella said...

That's barely proof. The rumors are not real, obviously. Before you and Lolita embarrass yourselves further, I would actually interview the person that this rumor is about.
As for Sloane, don't go around flaunting information you don't have solidly.

Mimi_Mami said...

So what if they came up to you Slaggot? You're still what I said.

Linda/Elite-girl said...

Brissie just shut the fuck up, and if you want a interview, you interview her yourself, ok? She doesn't want a interview because she doesn't want to be know for what Teale was known for.

Slaggot said...

Whoa, get off your high horse Maria. What the hell did I ever do to you?

Anonymous said...

don't you think it's funny that you relationate servati's medoll with teale's, but you don't do the same with the millions of medolls that look EXACTLY the same with those horrible eyes that everyone seems to love and those nude lips? :P

Linda/Elite-girl said...

Yeah haha very fucking funny...? She told some of her good friends that she was Teale and that is the only reason why I am comparing the two!

Madisson - BrissieBella said...

No, I will not shut the fuck up.
Debbie never admitted to being Teale and you shouldn't post so on your blog until you get a REAL confession from Debbie.

Okay?

Linda/Elite-girl said...

Okay nothing, you still need to shut the fuck up, and who are you anyway?

Madisson - BrissieBella said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Madisson - BrissieBella said...

You know for sure that you've run out of comebacks when you question who someone is...

I don't need to be 'anybody' to state my opinion and for it to be true.

Linda (Elite-girl) said...

Bitch what are you talking about? And why are you deleteing comments, scared much?

And no hunny I haven't run out of comebacks I'm just getting started, your 'opinions', I could honestly give a two shit about, so you can keep telling me what you think but since I have no idea who/what you are there is no reason for me to listen/read your bs.

"Okay?"

Madisson - BrissieBella said...

I'm not scared.

I posted a response to what you said before early by accident. So I had to delete it and start again, continuing what I was going to say.

If you don't care about my opinions so much, why waste your 'oh-so-valuable' time and use up your 'oh-so-wonderful' comebacks on me?
To be honest, at the moment your sounding a bit arrogant, ignorant and a tad foolish.

Your obviously think so highly of yourself that you can't spare 30 seconds to read a valid, proper opinion from someone other than a girl in her late teens that wastes her life away behind a computer screen to achieve the title of 'Elite'.

You seem like a real quality person.

Linda/Elite-girl said...

Oh yes I'm so very foolish, yet again, who are you?

Oh and thanks, I've been told I seem like a real quality person(?).

There is no need to write me a essay, I don't really read nor do I care to read. Happy you think I'm so important that you would write such a wasteful comment:D

Madisson - BrissieBella said...

It's so obvious that your head is too far up your ass to acknowledge anything. So I won't bother wasting my valuable time on somebody that isn't worth it.

You obviously don't have the capability to learn anything new or take anything in. But that's alright. I'll leave you to it.

Linda/Elite-girl said...

Excuse me? Who are you again?

Idk said...

My friend Aisling used to have an account called Teale, she lives across the road from me. But then she deleted her account a while back for some reason, can't remember why though. I'm not sure if this is the same Teale which you are talking about.