Monday, July 5, 2010

I Miss You Louis!

Anyone remember that hype about the Louis Vuitton handbags that were supposedly released on Stardoll China? I looked on the website when the news came out, and didn't see the bags. Anyway, my question is: what happened to this shop?If someone put so much effort into creating these looks and designing all of the clothes, why didn't they make it known that they did it? Another reason this couldn't have possibly been released is because Stardoll doesn't release prices on shops until the shop opens to the public. If you've seen the spoilers for other shops, they are transparent blue bars instead of prices. I admit some of it looks fake and not very up to par, but I'm stumped at who did this.
The reason for posting this was because I was going through the tribute shops and saw that Louis Vuitton would be their biggest shop ever.

No comments: