Thursday, March 17, 2011

MizzPathetic Back? Tik tok tik tok...


Sorry the post is way over due, I was planning on post this yesterday, until I got strangled with all they homework those damn teacher assigned.

Lets jump right into the post. She back? Who you are asking? Well the one chick more pathetic than Tylerisold Tylerisbold, Mizzwhogiveafuck, no not Miss_LolitaF for she has gone from Stardoll's most hate, to Stardoll's most liked(I guess I could say) but that fool I was referring to is MizzMileyCyrus9, wow two crossed off words already, I'm on a roll!

After announcing she will be leaving Stardoll, the day that changed the lives of many Stardollians for the BETTER, soon came crashing to a end once the bitch return no later than a week after leaving. I know what you're asking yourself right now... WHY?Well she is back "temporary" as she stated in many of her guestbook replies, as long as you leave in the next 24 hours Jack and I will not behead this witch, joking I'd never cause physical harm on a human! Jack on the other hand...
This is by far my favorite guestbook comments she received today! Thanks toxxic.angel for doing we what we as girls do best, being bitchy!

Love you MileyCryus9 chick, well that is, WHEN YOU'RE GONE!

Speaking of Miley Cyrus, have you guys seen her Saturday Night Live skit of... oh hell just watch it!

5 comments:

♥Chloe said...

lol =D

SDV \\ supa_star4real said...

"i guess its pretty cool.." lol

Anonymous said...

so you really think she delete her account. oh girls. she didn´t because she have all hacked items . Why not she comes back. SD isn´t so hard..
lol i like her..

Jailer/exodus27 said...

"Jack on the other hand..."

LOL, ILY Linda xD. I will cut that bitch up.

Linda/Elite-girl said...

Lol Jack! <3