Saturday, March 5, 2011

Marcela's HACKED!




The very naked Marcela, account has yet again re-appeared to on Stardoll! Her presentation has been being updated all morning and this is what it said when I first viewed her page:Then I refresh her page and it says this:

Now this is what the presentation said 1 minute later. So Miss_LolitaF put a 6000sd bid on the account, but minutes later posted a comment in Marcela's guestbook saying, "I am not going to buy this account, I know you lied and that you are not the real Marcela."

So whats Marcela hacked? Lol well, the story goes ON... minutes later her presentation was updated AGAIN, saying:Marcela was hacked! And she is pissed OFF! All you whores who bought her rares, all you whores who commented in her guestbook to sell more, all of you! Marcela always seemed like the super kind person, who would do something like that?

My question is how did she get on back on her account so fast? One second the hacker was on and the other Marcela was back. Is she still being hacked, is the hacker asking for her rares back just so she can sell it to her main account? Who knows?

Hacking is just taking over Stardoll at the moment, its pretty scary! I wonder who was behind this one?

Scary shit, ahh?

Update:

Well it looks like someone may know who is behind all of this crap. Read on:
As toxxic.angel said herself "OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!" , its super obvious who was behind this now, Destiny MizzMileyCyrus9 chick! She asks EVERYONE to write for her unfamous, lame, unread blogs... did I mention no one reads them. She has asked Gia from PSG, SaltyDan from SMW, shall I go on? Was it a coincident that Marcela's hacked asked toxxic.angel to write for her blog? I think not!

Also the whole thing about what Lolita said about the Caribbean Island? Who do you think is behind this?

15 comments:

Romana/Romana.Dawn said...

Oh gosh.

GossipGirl4real said...

Oh my.... that IS scary.
Maybe Marcela is still in her account when the hacker hacks her. I hope everything turns out good for her

.Marcela.. said...

Hi, this is Marcela. The hacker is still on my account pretending to be me. I'm so scared she tries to use it to hack someone else. It really was MizzMileyCyrus9 but I have no idea of how she got my pass. She did hacked my e-mail 1st, but even when I changed the stardoll e-mail she is still abble to hack it.

Chloe said...

MARCELA@

The hacker asked me, and one of my friends questions.

such as 'My dog died today, her name was poppy, what was the name of your first pet?'

Did you answer any questions like this?

Because thatt is how she hacked your email.

idk if you understand lol.
I dont think this hacking stuff has anything to do with cookies..

AbiiBabeh..x said...

i.imgur.com/x9Fln.png
Might not be her. She would have replied in the language because she talks in that language too...

Miss_LolitaF said...

Chloe, isn't that question one of the google's secret questions?

(the name of the first pet)


I am 100% sure that mizzmileycyrus9 hacked Marcela, she was posing as Marcela and stole me 1000sd by telling me she would sell me 2 Mk-A RC for 2000sd, I was going to pay 1000 and then another 1000, but as soon as Chloe told me what happened I knew she was right, Marcela was hacked.

However, Marcela's hacker told me she would only sell the account today because tomorrow she is moving to the Caribbean, forever.

Do you guys remember that mizzmileycyrus9 said she was from the Caribbean islands?

poohg_1993 said...

Sad... when i was hacked, i was a stupid bitch who faked it all. When Marcela's hacked, we are all sad and care so much about it. You fucking fake bitches, you can ALL go to hell. (not you Linda, you're one of the few who have been genuinely kind)

Anonymous said...

shut up bitch nobody want you here why you keep talking about YOU!!

illonablyton said...

Oh Mandy, the only reason everyone said those things was because you get hacked the most of everyone and every single damn time you make it into this huge deal, when everyone is actually tired of hearing about it.

Anonymous said...

where is the post of poohg_1993.she wrote that martini19966 hacked her or martini1966 was stolen her rares. where is the post?? i want the comments of them because i see it yesterday (saturday) and now it´s gone. Why??

Anonymous said...

ät all dolls who was hacked change your Pw all days or 1 weks and nothing happens with your dolls. sorry but youré guilty. because you make deals with unsourios dolls. hope you understand me my englisch isn´t so good..

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

@ Anon you are wrong. it is not our fault for being hacked. i cahnge my pass all the time so that has nothing to do with it.

Also Chloe, I never answered any questions even remotely close to my secret questions so I think it is the cookies or key logger etc.. for me at least.

I am 99% sure it came from one of the links someone posted for a comp. I judged them..then boom I was hacked.

I am so sorry that Marcela and others are having to go through this too. Maybe Stardoll will actually help her since she writes for them.

Anonymous said...

ät jenna:
ok you change you Pw . ok for me . but can you tell me why the most mebers and many friends of many/poohg_1993 mobbing my friend Martini1966? she don´t stolen the items, because she don´t know that mandy was hacked and she have chatt wtih the hacker. so what is the big porblem with mandy. Martini says she wait of a mail from Stardoll and give the items back if the buy was illegal. is that fair that martini have teh big mobbing attack in her Sd-life ?? No and i collect all information and i write a big big post inmy german blog.
sorry i´m very angry about the attack thats kindergarten- Sd is a game and not WAR!

natasha-rox286 said...

You really get fooled by hackers these days.

Anonymous said...

@ Anon you are wrong. it is not our fault for being hacked. i cahnge my pass all the time so that has nothing to do with it.

Also Chloe, I never answered any questions even remotely close to my secret questions so I think it is the cookies or key logger etc.. for me at least.

I am 99% sure it came from one of the links someone posted for a comp. I judged them..then boom I was hacked.

I am so sorry that Marcela and others are having to go through this too. Maybe Stardoll will actually help her since she writes for them.

Hackers can attack your IP address (w/out you even clicking on a link) through virus's such as key loggers and other types of virus's. Obviously, I'd be wary about links also but it's not the case every time. Buy something that blocks it, not just cleans. Make sure you clean w/something decent before you type a password anywhere. Make sure you know what you're buying before you purchase. Get informed about viruses and do your research. Then properly educate yourselves on the different types of protection methods you can use.