Friday, March 11, 2011

MDM: 5th Elimination

I am still with the MDM's Next Top Blogger competition,
and guess what?

New post!

So, if you do like my posts, then I will post the link at the bottom of this post so you can read if you want. Remember...votes are wanted if you like it!

Anyways...since mizzmileyblahblahblah has left Stardoll, does it seem that things are bland? I mean, Marcela is leaving, Jenna's selling her blog, and everything seems to be fading away.

Death of Stardoll? Nahh!

Anyways, right now, I just watched Radio Perez for the 2nd time...I love it! It's a great way to get to know the opinions of other Stardoll bloggers. Oh, and Mia, Yumi, and Selena are the saviors of Beg for More! :)

So...
Click here for the blog post on MDM.
Vote if you like!


Colton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Colton,
Great post!
Well done on getting through the Eliminations!
I see what you mean about everything fading away, it is slightly sad.
Unfortunately I was unable to go to the Perez Radio but it sounds like it was a lot of fun!
Natalie x :)
Stardoll Name - Babyxnatalie