Saturday, August 7, 2010

Group Copier?

Yesterday, Beautule Group claimed that Elite Vogue Group copied their layout and ideas. It turned out the group did, this picture shows what they wrote and how they copied and how she lied about who she is.

For me, that makes the group disappointing and I don't wanna be a part of it if they are gonna copy and lie. What do you think?


Update: Look, they are suggesting a Couture like Beautule already has, a concidence or no?
_______________________________________________

Sorry everyone for not posting, I haven't been inspired on my right side of my brain, its not just writing but graphics, and all those things. But I hope to post more!

3 comments:

私には said...

fail :L
they was hiring writers
i even have truth about them wanting to copy
there old layout

-Marco. said...

What exactly is your right side of the brain? :D

Anonymous said...

@Marco
Haha, creative side, makes ideas, art, writing (: