Saturday, October 30, 2010

Is Lolita returning to Stardoll?



YES, Well NO, but YES she MAY be returning to Stardoll after all! Early today I received a friends request from Miss_LolitaF which read "I am not sure if I am coming back or not but I decided to re-add my closest friends." I really hope she is coming back, we need someone like Lolly to post about, hasn't Stardoll boring the past few weeks? But wait, what is going to happen to all you guys who used to be her friend but bashed her on PSG? Hopefully you don't go and kiss her ass just to be on her good side, cause its not going to work.

How would you feel if she was planning on bring TSS back?

6 comments:

VampireLady33 said...

Don't know, don't care. And were you seriously thinking I would kiss her ass in order to be friend with self proclaimed 'elite'. Not in a million years! Honestly, she is really boring with 'I am leaving, I am going back' thing. Make up your mind, Lollipop

Dei said...

I didn't even know she left?

Alice in Wonderland said...

She didn't even put a message in my request o.O
Tbh, I can't be bothered with a person that leaves spontaneously without so much as a goodbye...

Imagica Vasia said...

She put this message in my request and imagine that me and lolita are enemies xD

Blahm3 said...

I didn't even get a request i added her :/ So much for being a good friend..

Brit-On-Me said...

Grow up Lolita