Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Style's holiday messages


Style_Magazine has been send holiday messages to all her close friends... mainly the people we know as Stardoll's Original Elites. I found these two more interesting than the rest:

You'd think this you for me, but no. Remember Star_awards went by the name of Linda? Well Style must have not picked up on the whole name change. A LONG time ago Star_awards announced on The Star Dose, I believe that her real name was Vanessa aka Lady V.

This message was for Fakeshake3, and I'm guess when Style mentions there 'differences' she is bring up when Style threatened Ellie that she would take Ellie off of the cover if she did sell her some items. Well that was a long time ago and seems like both Style and Ellie have changed.

Happy Holidays everyone!

5 comments:

Miss_LolitaF said...

I got 1 message from Style too but I'm not an "old" elite. O.o

Jennifer said...

I think it is nice to see that people try to be friendly to others! Happy Holidays Everyone!

IrishLily09 said...

Quite peculiar,Linda...

From,
The SD Fashion Craze Team xx :)

tailsluvscheese said...

It's nice that she did that though, instead of just ignoring Ellie :]

From,
The SD Fashion Craze Team

Jessica/Jay.Pattinson said...

It's good to see her be nice to pepole (: