Friday, November 26, 2010

Nojo returns


Part time tranny, Nojarama, didn't spend much time away from Stardoll when he decided he missed it very much. Well he is back, and seems to have forgotten everything that happened between us two since he thinks some how we are perfectly fine. I've spoke to him, but nothing good happened as a result of this and I don't see any good happened any time soon.

If you are some how a fan of this rude untrustworthy fellow then you would probably love to hear that he IS returning to Elite News (the only blog where his gossip will be accepted) , and The Star Dose.


6 comments:

Mikel - Seasonalhotbuys said...

Meow! "the only blog where his gossip will be accepted" Hehe I like that a Little catty! but Something Little like that can set off a Feud


Lets just hope it gets juicy from here!

Anonymous said...

Oh :S Well, I don't want him back in TSD, to be honst.

Anonymous said...

It's actually called being polite. I didn't think for a second me complimenting your outfit would in anyway count as me trying to re-kindle our friendship.

Linda/Elite-girl said...

I don't recall you trying to be polite. I recall you playing dumb as if you don't know what Wired Gossip is.

Anonymous said...

Shall I remind you on how you said I apparently had sometihng to do with the leak?

Passion said...

Boo, who cares? He's peculiar from head to toe.