Monday, November 15, 2010

John Returns, Nojarama Leaves


John has annouce his return to Staroll a few mintues ago, and being the he isn't the only to return lets see if he can hang with the new crowed of people whom raise to fame the last couple of month.

Last you may have heard of me was that I was deleted my account and left stardoll, technically I did, but my main goal from deleting my account was to deleting all my friends!

Returns aren't the only thing happening on Stardoll, both Nora and Solo decided to leave. I have bad blood with Solo after calling me a hoe, twat, cunt, bitch, it started to offend me personally, and then of course I aimed to hurt him back, but I won't bring up what happened. (Image credited to PSG)

For whatever reason he is leave, once a really good friend of mine, but some I'd never tell anything to ever again, dramatic of me? Maybe. But as he said it has nothing to do with Nora and I, something rather recent... I've heard word that... well never mind why would you believe me.

Happy to see you leave, sad to see you go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

UR A SAD EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING CUNT. I KNEW YOU COULDN'T STAY AWAY BITCH. NOTHING BUT A DESPERATE HOE IS WHAT U R!

midnightraphsody said...

Hey, look, I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but just give it up. We all know Stardoll is dead and everyone is gone or leaving. If you think otherwise, then I would honestly love to know about what makes Stardoll exciting. I left and came back to see friends and found only a ghosttown of the bustling city that I really miss. So just give it up. Shut down the blog about a dead site.

Linda/Elite-girl said...

Do I know you?