Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dioguardi Better?

Please, everyone knows that Dioguardi Group, Manolo was the founder, I guess he owns now, opened a few project, no the group, Cassandra in specific said this,
"I'm going to tell you that Beyond Beauty's goal IS to stand out from the rest!! Because we're talking high fashion here!! Forget everything you've ever read on any other Stardoll fashion blog because this is the real deal and I'm sure that this blog is going to be a rather delicious feast for your fashion eye!!"
Which I think is totally unfair. I mean yeah, lets use a graphic by Manolo to show that we are better than everyone else. What experience do you have? You aren't known for anything besides Manolo's blogs, only because you are his friend. Which is fine but, you have no right to criticize other fashion blogs by Stardoll Owners, they have potential to. Wow, desperate to hang on to Lolo? Maybe, maybe, not, looking for attention maybe. Like all the other blogs you "have started". But, why? Are you saying that my blog's failing? Or Linda's? Or Coco's? I'm sorry, Cassandra is great, but I don't feel she should have that right. Let's show her (:

17 comments:

Manolo.DiCicco said...

I did not write that post, Gosh.
And I didnt say that Dioguardi is better than every project of Stardoll.
That's very hypocrital of you, Colton.

And it's kinda funny that all the people uses the blogs to say their own thoughts, if someone have something agaisnt of me.
You can contact me, we can talk and of course, I could admit if I made something wrong and I can change, but using the blogs to show me what's right? That's not a good way. But I dont think that you want to show me what's right.
Maybe you want to make some scandal? I dont know and I really dont care.

Fifi-Jayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss_LolitaF said...

DG sucks. Sorry but I am telling the truth.

Fifi-Jayne said...

... Or maybe Colton wasn't trying to 'make some scandal' and was simply doing his job and posting about gossip?
Colton wasn't being hypocritical at all.

Manolo.DiCicco said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manolo.DiCicco said...

Fifi, I'm sure you haven't even checked the DG blog to see who wrote the post.
But it's fine, believe what Tyler says but no one have the pants to realize who wrote the post :P

And everyone have their own opinions and point of view.

Anonymous said...

it doesn't matter who wrote da fucking post
manolo is the owner of DG and should of read the post before hand and understood how offensive it was.

Manolo.DiCicco said...

Anon, I really get you, and you're right.
I also apologized to all the people who felt offended.
The people just have to over it, you know.
:P

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Manolo, I will change now (:

Sierra Lang (iswim19) said...

Ad.Astra wrote that post. :s

illonablyton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
illonablyton said...

WTF?! You guys really need to get your grammar checked! I couldn't even understand the first five fucking lines, because of the way it was written!!

Anonymous said...

The hand on that graphic is freakishly large.

Rumour Paige said...

new gossip girl here.. me, rumour paige:

sdrumourpaige.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

http://i51.tinypic.com/kqp8p.jpg

Noralie/BabetteCouture said...

anonymous you're so fake!!! WHO ARE YOU!! such a bitch!!!

Anonymous said...

Everyone's 'Gossip girl' these days...