Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ich bin so gepumpt meine Bälle sind juckende!

Hello! Hej! Hgkas! Hrets! Horndogs! It's your most loved citizen of Dollywood! (Well that's what John said on one of his sex addiction filled nights...)
ANYWAY guess who the Prince of Media? (No not Colton he is adopted) ME! I'll be doing what Linda does best even better than she does it and hopefully when she dies this blog will be mine! MUAHAHA! I've found myself being more up to the paint (in other words insulting) in some of the blog posts I want to write on some blogs and like where can I let out that sort of sh!t? HERE! So you'll definately be seeing tonnes of me (until Linda starts reading my posts and deletes them) and can I just clarify nothing I write should be taken to heart, it's just and opinion! Yours right now might be 'ZOMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE NOJARAMA IS WRITING FOR KOM! *VIRTUAL SCREAM*' whereas others might take a more dark approach for example 'YUCK! *VOMITS* WHY IS THAT DOUCHEBAG HERE?! ()*&%^(%*^*(%(!@'
All sh!t is welcomed! Green or pink, nice or bad, smelly or scented!

9 comments:

Maria Sweeney said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG <333

Anonymous said...

Noj is my brother ;D

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone knows what that title means. D:

Colleenballeen said...

I've no clue what that post said O.e
But hey!
ZOMG! o.o

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH
THE TITLE XD

Fifi-Jayne said...

LMFAO:D

Selina/fig36 said...

Hahaha that title made me really laugh out loud :D

Noralie/BabetteCouture said...

me too.. xD

Broke Girl said...

i think we already came up with a plan to kill linda. we'll make the STORY BIG! we either GO BIG OR GO HOME!