Saturday, September 25, 2010

Attention seeking taken to a whole different level


A female, (one who closely resembles a four year old trolly dolly on crack) has been (according to Brit-On-Me) been going around 'bothering' one of the higher classes of this god forsaken site which we all-along with myself worship.
Just some of the names would be N1MKA4EVA, Servati, Queen-Of-Mean and Brit-On-Me himself!
I want to get it clear that when I said upper classes I was really talking about Charlotte, no offence to the other targets but I wouldn't consider them being on...anything A-Listed so It makes me wonder why this wicked girl named Cheer-for-love (she was obviously on something when she made this account since it seems as though she really jus
t cheers for attention even if she has to get her vagina out..**oops**)
So apparently this chic has been going around slandering people (what a jerk-off right?) except Effay decided to get into it by defending Char and that's pretty much how he got involved I;m not sure how and why she decided to piss of Ashley but there was a lot of animal leg humping going on from what I can see..(cries) and how does Servati come into this? Well apparently she was on Charlotte's account when all this happened in Char's GB...confused? So am I!
(Mind you this has come out of Effay's virtual gullet and we all know what sort of trash has gone down there if you know what I mean!)
Will Effay ever end his crazy orgy!? Won't Charlotte get robbed
with all those rares hanging around!? IS SERVATI GONNA GET AN ICY BLOWJOB?! AND WHAT THE F*** IS A PAINTED CABBAGE?! Only the (ugly) future will tell us...
THE PRINCE HAS SPOKEN**

UPDATE:THIS TICKING TIME BOMB IS MUCH DEADLIER THAN I ANTICIPATED! SHE HAS (According to HausofGossip and Miss_LolitaF) BEEN DOING THIS TO THE LIKES OF WRITEMARYCAT, MANOLO.DICCICCO, VASIA28, VAMPIRE__ AND LOLITA! BEWARE FOR YOU MAY BE HER NEXT NAIVE VICTIM!

11 comments:

Miss_LolitaF said...

She has been on my GB too, she is very pathetic. She also commented on Mary's GB too.

Linda/Elite-girl said...

Well I like her, she was nice to me when she came to my guestbook, she said I was the only Normal person on Stardoll, and all this other great stuff;D

Suck for you guys.

Manolo.DiCicco said...

And that made you feel very honored? Lol

----------------------------------------

I think that she is just a stalker (:
She asked me why I use handbags and she told me that the handbags are for women.
I'm sorry but she doesnt buy my SS memberships and I will buy whatever I want (:

It's not her business what the people does.

Brit-On-Me said...

She's stupid, friends are friends, Ashley and Charlotte are my friends so I defended they.

Linda/Elite-girl said...

Lol, well Manolo yes I feel very honored, I don't wanna be those pshyco member who depend on projects to keep there name out there, I wanna be normal. Oh yeah by the way how is that world culture project going, and all those other projects of yours?

So honored I am.

Anonymous said...

Aw, Manolo, don't be silly! You don't buy your superstar membership. Gweneee had. With like 3 codes. :)

Imagica Vasia said...

She kept writing in my gb and I had to close it.It was really annoying!

Linnea/.pease. said...

She Was Very Polite To Me [: Whii.

Linda/Elite-girl said...

Anonymous lmao, I loved that comment! I wish you weren't anonymous!

Anonymous said...

@Linda LMAO. I just didn't think my joke would be understood by someone :D Don't worry about that, you know me.

Queen-of-mean. said...

Thanks effay :D
Also I have been deleting all her comments cause I seriously dont give a damn for her ! shes a desperate girl obviously !