Friday, September 17, 2010

KOM's "What were you thinking" list

As we know so people either got style or not, and if you are under the not category expect to see yourself on this list! It is more fun to make fun of a outfits than to congratulate them so here are some people I've gather together.
Seriously, this frightens me. The shoes doesn't belong with the dress or blazer/jacket, dress doesn't belong with blazer and she top it off her animal ears which just made her one of the WORST dressed on stardoll. Congrats hun.



Really, what were you thinking? Maybe you were just playing around in your closet, but the socks are only cute(yet not fashionable) when you put 1 to 2 or maybe even 3 pairs on, not 20! I do adore the shoe though.
Little Miss/Mr. Blair/Anthony is this the same person who was known for his great fashion sense? Doesn't look like it to me, this outfit is... well terrifying! The bow on the collar looks terrible, and well the whole look, yuck! The only thing good about Antony look is that he is the best looking tranny on Stardoll, all those other posers can't compare!
Now Ellie's outfit isn't so bad, but the dress mix with the shirt didn't work for me. Also the Sunglass doesn't complement the outfit- at all.
Now now now, I've never seen this done before. This is one of the rarest cases I've ever witness and it is.... MIXING TWO FURS (that doesn't match) AT ONCE! Its not allow, ever! And it just looks really crappy.
She seems to be the queen on turning couture into trash. She has a really nice red lip, but the necklace or whatever is at the top of that dress just made an already ugly dress, hideous! This is the worst of the worst.

If your on this list and you hate me now, well you won't be the last.

And if you weren't on the list who should be? Visit my second blog Stardoll's Fashion Wonderland.

3 comments:

Fifi-Jayne said...

I'm sorry for not being active on FW Lin, I'm back now.
(:

Blahm3 said...

the only outfit i kind of like is fakeshake3 :)

Idk said...

Haha, that was most certainly not one of my best outfits, considering that my little aspiring brother made it for me xD