Wednesday, September 29, 2010

KOM is getting a makeover!

http://i56.tinypic.com/2uiuotc.png
Yes, King of Media has is currently under constructions. It doesn't stop at the banner we are also receiving a template, writer signature, and also logo. All this adds up to a very cheap price of 45sd.

Graphics designer Rascal313 is that one I cried to when I needed the makeover, so if you in need of graphics you know who to ask.

Rascal313 'sPrices
Full Blogger Makeover : 45sd
- Banner, Template, Writer's Signatures & Logo

Website Header/Banner : 15 - 30sd
- Depends on what you want it to look like, let me know and I'll give you the price ;)

Blogger Template: 15sd
- If you order a banner too, the template is only 10sd

Writer's Signatures: 6sd
- 3sd added for each additional signature


Website Logo: 7sd
Posed MeDoll: 10sd
Party Invites: 12sd

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouhh i'm loving it so far :*!

Vic said...

Ohh, she did my banner as well... she does stunning make-overs... I love this! :D

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's just me but...
http://bit.ly/9r0Bi1

what ever

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous

I don't think the gown is copied from Marchesa.

By the way, I love the new layout.